Deliver an Exceptional dealer experience (30%)
- Proactively engage and coordinate efforts with dealers in the servicing and marketing of their maturing lease portfolio to ensure optimum retention results
- Foster daily communication with the dealers to advise of programs and renewal opportunities to drive dealer engagement
- Educate and train dealers on existing and new application/RS initiatives that add value to the dealer.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and implement customer retention initiatives
- Engage with other members of the organization to maximize the dealer experience through the mitigate of disputes in the areas of vehicle returns, disposition, inspections, and wear and tear invoicing tear invoicing
Ensure Account Resolution (30%)
- Manage all aspects of maturing lease portfolio
- Fully versed in lease end options and able to communicate to dealers the contractual obligations, policies, and procedures related to lease end options
- Assist with the management of vehicle returns, vehicle purchases, and inspections
- Act as a as the primary point of resolution for the mitigation of account concerns for both dealers and our internal DRM's.
- Facilitate and support interdepartmental communication to ensure timely and captive centric resolution to dealer issues (i.e. Remarketing, Wear and Tear, Arbitrations, GMF DealerSource…, etc.)
Develop and Enhance Dealer Relations (20%)
- Act as liaison between dealers and GMF to foster and enhance communication, and maximize the overall dealer experience
- Assist in identifying opportunities for the dealer to grow their business (i.e. customer retention, new lead opportunities, off lease vehicle equity positions…etc)
- Perform administrative duties as required including preparing written correspondence, responding to emails, processing extensions, verifying insurance, submitting payment requests, etc.
- Calculate buyout quotes
- Support various projects as assigned
- Provide positive support and assistance to dealers and fellow team members