Audit, verification of APR Loan contract documentation and funding: (40%)
- Review motor vehicle contract documentation for completeness and compliance with provincial and federal laws as well as adherence to corporate policies, procedures or credit stipulations.
- Conduct verifications with external entities, including consumers, dealers and others, to validate employment, income, insurance, collateral, and other approval terms.
- Documentation of corresponding research and efforts in system is required.
- Meet minimum company standards for daily loan volume.
- Process and fund prescribed number of contracts per day
- Understand loan approval terms and ensure documentation and verifications meet with approval terms and comply with corporate policy and procedures.
- Accurately calculate monthly income and residence payment per documented policy
- Understand the company's origination policies and procedures; comply with corporate policies and ensure quality assessments meet minimum objective standards of 95% accuracy.
Following up on deficient deals: (20%)
- Communicate and interact, both written and verbally, with dealers, credit center employees, management and external entities in a professional, concise and positive manner.
- Establish relationships with credit center team members and dealership personnel.
- Understand obstacles that negatively impact customer satisfaction to dealers or credit centers.
- Returning phone messages promptly
- Escalate for review and approval by appropriate level of authority for exceptions
Upfront Verification of Employment: (30%)
- Promptly work verification of employment requests as assigned and ensure communication with dealers and Credit Department is maintained at all time
- Analyze provided proof of income documentation for compliance with documented policies based on different types of income
- Document in system all verification of employment steps including accurate calculation of monthly income using appropriate calculation method
- Update appropriate status in system
Team Support/Other Duties: (10%)
- Make corresponding recommendations to management for improving satisfaction, process efficiencies or procedures.
- Actively participate during team meetings
- Understand team objectives and how the individual team member contributes to the team goal.
- Work diligently to help team reach goals, including assisting other teams in the department as needed.
- Set high standards of performance for self. Must have excellent multi-tasking abilities and maintain high productivity in a fast paced environment.
- Assist with training of new team members or new Sales team members as required
- Provide support on department queue line and assist on other team members’ deals during time of absence or high volume
Reports to: Team Leader - Funding
Direct Reports: None