Auditing new lease business and processing PPSA Registration: (45%)
- Audit lease packages received to ensure all documentation requirements have been met according to policies and procedures, ensuring the financials are accurate on the lease and that the leases follow the program parameters.
- Process a Personal Property Security Agreement (P.P.S.A) on each lease received to secure the company’s interest in the vehicle and priority over other creditors.
- Liaise with the Funding Exceptions team in the follow up of missing documentation required.
Funding new leases and processing deficiencies: (25%)
- Authorize the payment to the Dealer on a file that has met all requirements.
- Ensure funding to dealer is accurate based on current promotions and any adjustments to funding are done when required.
- Organize workload to ensure that new leases and deficient files returned from Dealer Support are being reviewed throughout the day as they are received so they can be funded in a timely manner.
- Entering notes into the system and calling dealers as required to assist in gathering missing documentation needed to process transactions.
- Follow up by telephone as required with dealers for missing/corrected documentation as required
- Escalating program or complex lease contract documentation deficiencies to the Funding Exceptions team
- Organize workload to ensure that new leases and deficient files returned from Funding Exceptions are being reviewed throughout the day as they are received so they can be funded in a timely manner.
Booking New Leases: (25%)
- Process the file in system of record and enter any required information. (Examples: Banking Information, Insurance Information, PPSA Information, any changes are done if an Amendment Letter was received, enter special promotion codes if applicable).
- Auditing financial and customer data in system of record against lease contract to ensure accuracy.
- Request payments on accounts if past due or send spreadsheets to accounting to apply for payments to be applied for special promotions if applicable.
Team Support: (5%)
Support the team in various areas when required including the following:
Training on various job duties/job shadowing
Assisting in special projects.
Process of any changes to the initial lease booked and PPSA Statement registered that occur during the term of the lease (examples: Lease Assumption/Amendments; Informal Lease Extensions; Deceased Files; Payment Due Date Changes; Internal Renewal Program/Instalment Sales Contract).
Printing Welcome Letters
Other tasks when assigned to assist the team.
Reports to: Team Leader, Contract Administration
Direct Reports: None