PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION ( 35%)
- Work with Program Administrators in the remarketing management of Vehicle Fleet
- Assist Penske Vehicle Services (GM Internal Company vehicles management company) where required
- Communicate with auctions, dealers and Daily Rental Companies for issues related to administration of their responsibilities
- Assist with and Administer Dealer Incentive Program.
- Identify/audit records ensuring all documents/funds are received to fully complete the sale/transaction
- Review and audit Sales and Expense documents as required
- Daily audit and update of RIMS (General Motors Remarketing/Inventory System), or any other system required to meet the job responsibilities
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (35%)
- Dispose inventory in RIMS or any other system
- Create Bill of Sales, POA (Power of Attorney), Lien Releases, Cover Letters, if necessary.
- Track and monitor units in inventory.
- Assist the Asset Remarketing Representatives to ensure Auction Sales run smoothly.
- Assist with escalation calls
- Train new employees as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Promote a culture of teamwork, excellence and integrity
Reports to: Team Leader Asset Remarketing
Direct Reports: None